- The manuscript should be typed in using MS Office Word 2010 or 2013, A4 (21x29,7 cm.) paper size , Times New Roman typeface and 12 points (excludes,Title and abstract), doble-spaced with 2.5 cm margins on all sides and align full. Typical page length is between 20 and 25 pages, but Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry (TOJQI) will publish longer manuscripts of important and ground-breaking research.
- In taking a step toward expediting the publication process, TOJQI is plaesed to offer Web-based submission and peer-review. If you have not already done so, create an account (register) for yourself in the system at the homepage. To monitor the progress of your manuscript throughout the review process, just login our system periodically and check your status of paper.
- TOJQI employs an anonymous review policy (i.e., masked review). Therefore, the author's (authors’) name(s) and affiliation should not appear on any part of the article. The author notes should be typed on the title page. The manuscript's title page should consist only of article, running head, and date.
- Various types of scholarly manuscripts about research on teaching and learning are within TOJQI's domain, including, but not limited to: Qualitative, ethnographic, historical, phenomencial, case study, action research or mixed research approaches; position papers; policy perspectives; and critical reviews of the literature, etc.
- Each article should include an informative, comprehensive abstract of 150 to 250 words. The abstract should explain the critical information related to the paper's aim, method, findings, results and conclusions. Three to five key words should also be given after the abstract.
- Manuscripts should include expanded knowledge about literature, research aim, research questions, the participants, data gathering tools and used material, data analysis methods, findings and interpretation.Postmodern manuscripts are also accepted.
- References should start with a new page and it should follow by the Sixth Edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (American Psychological Association, 2009).
- The manuscript should be carefully checked to ensure that the spelling of authors' names and dates are exactly the same in the text as in the reference list. The full references should be listed in alphabetical order at the end of the paper.
- Appendixes and Acknowledgement should be placed at the end of the manuscript, before the reference list.
Prepare your manuscript according to the instructions given below. They are adapted from the Checklist for Manuscript Submission by the American Psychological Association (APA, Sixth Edition).
Title Page and Abstract
Paragraphs and Headings
Tables and Figures
PS: By clicking the links below, you can access and download the sample paper and the article template in form of Microsoft Word: